Sunday, July 29, 2007

My first Blog

Hi there. After having been a Forex Dealer with State Bank of India for a couple of years back home in India and then being asked to take the role which is a complete anti of the Fx dealer i.e. a Bank branch personnel in a foriegn centre(SBI Osaka, Japan) who, in addition to taking care of the interest of his customers had to advise customers abliet personally on forex movements especially when it concerned the USD/JPY pair as well as the USD/INR pair, I have come to believe that my personal advises have been hitting the mark more often. In order to continue the practice as well as to bring forth these predictions to a larger audience, and I must not forget this..... to test my grit and develop my strength to stand up and say sometimes that "Yes I was wrong in what I said and believed", I put forth my blog for all of you.

MY THANK LIST

I would like to thank My parents, my wife Shephali, (as also my two lovely little angels Priyansha and Prashansha), my organisation, my friends of the past and the present as well as My colleagues at SBI Foriegn Department Kolkata, that have helped me in honing my Fx and stand up and say I too can forecast. I also thank the almighty for the love he has showered on me, my family and my well wishers.

Amen

Pratyush Bakshi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of Luck !!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.